BV Daily Accumutor Bet for 16/01/2016

Find out about the latest drifters and steamers in the gee gees here.

BV Daily Accumutor Bet for 16/01/2016

Postby BettorValue » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:09 am

Ok, it's Saturday and it's the best quality racing we have had all week. There are some 'smashing' tips on the board today and I think we will see some nice points to be had today. I have stuck with the tipster selections, taking a huge number of factors into account today - been through the whole board, tip by tip, read the reasoning, looked at the stats, checked the betting, it all looks good!

A couple of rubbish days on the acca this week, but that's to be expected from time to time - the important thing is 'don't lose the faith'. It's not a matter of IF we get the 6 up, it's WHEN we get them up and it's just a matter of time lovely followers, so be patient, our day will come!!!!!

So here goes...

1. Warwick 13:50 - Emily Gray
2. Warwick 14:25 - Howaboutnever
3. Lingfield 15:30 - Attain
4. Wetherby 15:15 - Little Glenshee
5. Warwick 15:35 - De Kerry Man
6. Warwick 15:00 - Born Survivor

6 selections at decent odds. If we get a couple up we are looking at a nice double, 3 up and we are looking at a lovely treble, 4 up and Christmas comes early!!!!

10p bets * 16 = £1.60 and it gives you an interest in 6 races today - all tips are well researched, they have a good chance of winning, and I am optimistic that today is the day we beat our best total of 1 winner up, I am aiming for the stars today! Get your bet on to grab the early prices - I just hope we don't get a non-runner to scupper things, but that's a risk we just gotta take on a bet like this. The alternative is to wait for later in the day, but by that time the selections could well be running for the bookie and we don't want that!
BettorValue

Re: BV Daily Accumutor Bet for 16/01/2016

Postby BettorValue » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:57 pm

Well, really thought we might nail a couple today but again wasn't to be. Horses that were expected to ran well underperformed, but at least we had 1 winner again so we are back on the way up hopefully after a couple of dodgy days. I have to put Attain in even though it was my own tip - It was the banker that I hope would set us up for better things.

My regret was not putting One For Harry in today, I chose Howaboutnever over that one because of the consensus on the board, but really felt that One For Harry was the most probable winner but didn't want to bias the selection by having 2 of my own in there. It's a balancing act, with just 6 selections.

But hey, if you follow me today we have had a couple of nice winners and hopefully you backed 1 (hopefully 2) of them and got a good return on your investment for the day anyway.

Tomorrow is another day, and will be looking to move us forward over the next week or so. Keep the faith!
BettorValue

Return to Horse Racing