Weekly budget

For any general betting discussion that doesn't fit into any of our current categories.

Weekly budget

Postby IRCHESTERLAD » Mon May 22, 2017 6:28 pm

Mine is 20 pound, is this too low?

IRCHESTERLAD

Re: Weekly budget

Postby pointage » Tue May 23, 2017 9:32 am

Alright mate

£20 does seem low if you're backing tips as singles however if £20 is all you can afford to lose on gambling per week then you just need to make it go far. Maybe try the Xsquare thing Brian has posted?

£2 stakes can go a lot further with it and max you'll lose per week is £14. If you hit a couple of winning lines the you might build yourself a decent betting bank to let you back tips as singles. Minimum single bet I'd suggest would be £5 so you'd want to have built at least £300 before backing tipsters to recommended stakes. With a £300 betting bank you could follow maybe 1 or 2 tipsters 5 star tipsters that have a decent enough strike rate. From there your bank should steadily increase and you can either raise stakes or back more tipsters.

Having the right size of betting bank is the most important thing. If it's too low you'll struggle with losing runs but when following a profitable tipster you need to bet through them and trust form will turn.

Let me know what you choose to do and if you go Xsquare Brian could do with some winning squares posted in his thread so feel free to share.

Best

Allan
Pointage & Puntage

pointage

Postby IRCHESTERLAD » Wed May 24, 2017 7:18 pm

Tipsters often tip more than one horse a race so x square thing with tipsters I follow would be tricky, not worth paying for members tips as couldn't make enough each month to make membership costs worthwhile.

IRCHESTERLAD

Postby IRCHESTERLAD » Wed May 24, 2017 7:20 pm

Been mostly doing 20p each way or 40p win bets to make sure don't exceed the 20 pound a week budget, in my late teens did much bigger bets but one year lost 432 pound and another year I lost 195 pound.

IRCHESTERLAD

Postby IRCHESTERLAD » Wed May 24, 2017 7:21 pm

Last nine years I've made a profit in five years and a loss in four years, was 21pound13 down this year before today's bets.

IRCHESTERLAD

Postby CarolTowenQ » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:27 pm

as for me I spend about 100 playing bingo and poker in sum

CarolTowenQ

Postby CarolCMatchett » Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:34 pm

It is good to learn before you are going to make a decision. Many people do not do it and suffer with loss. When I got the best assignment help I found the ways to stay out of it and resolve all of my problems.

CarolCMatchett

Postby Leeza » Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:32 am

This is a good topic of discussion. This is important just like an academic issue. If you are struggling with your dissertation then hold the hand of an online marketing dissertation uk. They are famous for providing quality dissertations in a short time.

Leeza

Return to General Betting