Bet Angel or Gruss?

For discussion and help about trading and investing on the stock market.

Bet Angel or Gruss?

Postby Fools Gold » Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:50 pm

Hi there,

I am looking to create a betting bot and have heard about Bet Angel and Gruss and wondered which one would be best?

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance
Fools Gold

Re: Bet Angel or Gruss?

Postby Brian » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:22 pm

Welcome to the forum fools!

Both of these are excellent and it really depends what you are trying to build, what your budget is and how tecnhically capable you are....

BetAngel is a much more polished product and eaiser for the average person to set a bot up with and gruss is generally a bit more techie. The price reflects this though and Gruss costs £6 month and Bet Angel is £29.99 for one month but does work out at £12.50 if you pay for a year up front. Gruss can be just as, if not more so powerful in the right hands but it is perhaps a bit more dificult for non-tech minded people to figure the software out.

Both of these are listed on our BettingTools home page and we'll be doing full in depth reviews of these soon. I am intrigued about your bot... what are you trying to create?
Brian
Site Admin

Postby Fools Gold » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:52 pm

Thanks Brian, I am looking to do some outmated trading in the correct score market for Football. Don't want to say too much more really.
Fools Gold

Postby Brian » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:13 am

In that case I'd say you'd be better off with Bet Angel. This is a decent tutorial about what you can do with Bet Angel for correct score markets but you'll need to delve a bit deeper to work out how to get your betting trading/automated in the way you want: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2p6-TU0yv5Q

Good Luck.
Brian
Site Admin

Postby Fools Gold » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:08 pm

Thanks for the advice Brian, I will check it out.
Fools Gold

Postby kittrad » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:06 pm

I think for newbies, Betangel offers the best features. Gruss is more like for experienced people looking for advanced features.
One bet at a time. Image

kittrad

Return to Trading and Investing