Tip Info Page
Please see all the information about this tip below. Remember it is important that you get the best odds available as listed below as even a small difference in odds each time will affect your overall profit long term. If you do not have an account with Pinnacle Sports then create one and make use of the free bets on offer.
Alloa Athletic -0.75 Ah v Airdrieonians Fc
|Date / Time:||Saturday 1st October 2016 - 17:00|
|Betting Tip:||Alloa Athletic -0.75 Ah v Airdrieonians Fc|
|Selection:||Alloa Athletic -0.75 Ah|
|Competition:||Scotland League One|
|Best Odds:||1.87 @ Pinnacle Sports|
|Recommended Stake:||10 Units|
|Win / Loss:||286-31-269|
View ColdGold's full profile
Posted on Saturday 1st Oct - 11:48
- Alloa are so far leading the table and after 3 away fixtures return on home ground.
- It has been noticeable that both the amount and volume of the supporters is increasing and this backing both in away matches and here at the Indodrill is of huge benefit to the players.
- They were unlucky to loss to Celtic in the cup, havng kept the draw until 83 min and also agaist Steins had the lead until injury time. They had a 2-0 lead but got a man sent off... Even then they had chances and showed character but...
- Alloa will be without suspended skipper Jim Goodwin against Airdrie, with Steven Hetherington also missing with a groin injury.
- Andy Graham is a major doubt after being ill during the week.
- Still, I do like their defence and imo they are top favourite for promotion.
- Kevin McBride (visitors'' coach) was pleased to report a clean bill of health for his squad, but experienced striker Iain Russell is suspended after being sent off in last Saturday's tie.
- They are quite young and inexperienced and many mistakes occur from that.
- They come from a tough derby loss 2x0 at home to Albion Rovers.
- Now hosts had a week to rest and focus on todays game. League is only priority for them now!
- I am surprised to see to odds bouncing from 1,65 to 1,75 ad would take that prce with good stakes
|***Backing every tip from our Tipster Table in February so far for £10 each would have returned £2941.63 profit!***|
Remember that this is just a guide to the overall peformance of the board and much better returns are possible by following only the very best tipsters.
You can subscribe to our 4 and 5 star tipsters for just £24.99 a month (80p a day).
Click here to start making a profit from our tips.
*NEW! You can now try our 4 and 5 star tipsters free for 1 month! Find out more by clicking here
To maximise long term profits follow our premium tipster service Tipwise to advised stakes.
Table for Footy & Tennis in February
Latest Blog Posts
|What do pro punters/sharps bet o...|
|Betfair Ascot Chase Preview|
|Cheltenham Heroes Of The Past: K...|
|Betfair Exchange Chase Preview|
|Spurred on by the Reds' poor for...|