Tip Info Page
Please see all the information about this tip below. Remember it is important that you get the best odds available as listed below as even a small difference in odds each time will affect your overall profit long term. If you do not have an account with Paddy Power then create one and make use of the free bets on offer.
Premier League Winner Spurs
|Date / Time:||Sunday 24th April 2016 - 06:00|
|Betting Tip:||Premier League Winner Spurs|
|Market:||Premier League Winner|
|Competition:||Premier League Winner|
|Best Odds:||2.80 @ Paddy Power|
|Recommended Stake:||10 Units|
|Tipster: Brian Footy|
|Win / Loss:||69-4-148|
View Brian Footy's full profile
Posted on Sunday 24th Apr - 02:26
- I've been backing against Leicester a lot recently and they've continued to prove me wrong but they were seconds away from defeat and without Jamie Vardy for the nest 3 games, I think they are going to struggle to get the goals to win them the title.
- Tottenham are creating many more chances and socring more goals and I think they have the easier last 4 fixtures.
- Take a look at this shot data form page that I've set up which just illustrates how dominant Spurs are at the moment and that Leicester have done incredibly well to keep winning considering their stats. It simply cannot continue especially now they're without Vardy.
- Spurs are 5 point behind and this is how I see their fixtures going:
- West Brom (H) Win
- Chelsea (A) Draw
- Southampton (H) Draw
- Newcastle (A) Win
- For Leicester I see:
- Swansea (H) Draw
- Man Utd (A) Loss
- Everton (H) Draw
- Chelsea (A) Loss
- That would mean Tottenham would win the premier league by 1 point!
- Odds of 2.8 look worth a punt and will make the run in interesting. Let's face it we'll all be pretty happy if Leicester did manage to see it home after such an incredible season.
|You can subscribe to our 4 and 5 star tipsters for just £24.99 a month (80p a day).|
Click here to start making a profit from our tips.
*NEW! You can now try our 4 and 5 star tipsters free for 1 month! Find out more by clicking here
Table for Footy & Tennis in January