Tip Info Page
Please see all the information about this tip below. Remember it is important that you get the best odds available as listed below as even a small difference in odds each time will affect your overall profit long term. If you do not have an account with Unibet then create one and make use of the free bets on offer.
Mosjoen v Junkeren
|Date / Time:||Saturday 1st October 2016 - 16:00|
|Betting Tip:||Mosjoen v Junkeren|
|Competition:||Norway 3 Division Group 11|
|Best Odds:||1.75 @ Unibet|
|Recommended Stake:||10 Units|
|Win / Loss:||292-31-273|
View ColdGold's full profile
Posted on Saturday 1st Oct - 11:54
- Mosjoen best team in the league imo... 56 goals scored in 20 games and now they will attack first place.
- Also good motivation for players was announced:
- The Board has previously announced increased investment in 2017 if the A team secured the place in the regional league, and has estimated that in 2017 about 800,000 kroner in increased spending. The increased focus should both apply Underage football and the A-team, and we come back with further information about this post-season.
- Here is last game of Mosjoen:
- Brønnøysund – Mosjøen 1-4 (0-2)
- Mål: 0-1 Morten Olsen (28.), 0-2 Olsen (35), 1-2 Andreas Blomstervik Hansten (60.), 1-3 Olsen (63.), 1-4 Olsen (89.)
- Gule kort: Espen Øveraas, Isak Amundsen BIL. Joakim Haugen Finsås, MIL
- Dommer: Andrej Jefremov
- Hosts play on grass while Junkeren has to travel 300km by bus (comng fromm artifical turf).
- This is last home game for hosts and they have urged fans to come on the stadium. Cold weatehr unfortunately but still I expect few hundred fans to come and chant for Mosjoen.
- Mosjoen has great h2h against Junkeren, I believe in most important game of the season they cna deliver a good score.
- Moreover, some missings for away team. I think this is very nice value here!
|***Backing every tip from our Tipster Table in April so far for £10 each would have returned £470.85 profit!***|
Remember that this is just a guide to the overall peformance of the board and much better returns are possible by following only the very best tipsters.
You can subscribe to our 4 and 5 star tipsters for just £24.99 a month (80p a day).
Click here to start making a profit from our tips.
*NEW! You can now try our 4 and 5 star tipsters free for 1 month! Find out more by clicking here
To maximise long term profits follow our premium tipster service Tipwise to advised stakes.
Table for Footy & Tennis in April