Tip Info Page
Please see all the information about this tip below. Remember it is important that you get the best odds available as listed below as even a small difference in odds each time will affect your overall profit long term. If you do not have an account with Paddy Power then create one and make use of the free bets on offer.
Gamba v Shimizu 1 -1eh
|Date / Time:||Wednesday 9th November 2016 - 18:00|
|Betting Tip:||Gamba v Shimizu 1 -1eh|
|Best Odds:||2.85 @ Paddy Power|
|Recommended Stake:||10 Units|
|Win / Loss:||286-31-269|
View ColdGold's full profile
Posted on Wednesday 9th Nov - 08:56
- Gamba Osaka - Shimizu S Pulse
- Japan League CUp
- Last week finished J league (regular) so Gamba focused on cup. In league was very good, 1st phase fibished 6th, now in 2ns was 4th. No missings problems
- Shimizu is 2nd league team and league is still runnung, still two round to play and for Shimizu very imp 2 round. They are 3rd placed and they are fighting for title and promorion - first two places are direct promorion, 3-6 playoff. Table:
- 1. Sapporo 81pts
- 2. Yamaga 81pts
- 3. Shimizu 78pts
- Visitors will rotate here, aslo have some injuries.
- Gamba is a top team from J1 and has great h2h lately against Pulse.
- STake 3/10
|***Backing every tip from our Tipster Table in February so far for £10 each would have returned £2937.08 profit!***|
Remember that this is just a guide to the overall peformance of the board and much better returns are possible by following only the very best tipsters.
You can subscribe to our 4 and 5 star tipsters for just £24.99 a month (80p a day).
Click here to start making a profit from our tips.
*NEW! You can now try our 4 and 5 star tipsters free for 1 month! Find out more by clicking here
To maximise long term profits follow our premium tipster service Tipwise to advised stakes.
Table for Footy & Tennis in February
Latest Blog Posts
|Over 2.5 goals stats|
|Cheltenham Heroes Of The Past: S...|
|What do pro punters/sharps bet o...|
|Betfair Ascot Chase Preview|
|Cheltenham Heroes Of The Past: K...|