Tip Info Page
Please see all the information about this tip below. Remember it is important that you get the best odds available as listed below as even a small difference in odds each time will affect your overall profit long term. If you do not have an account with William Hill then create one and make use of the free bets on offer.
Yeovl v Solihull
|Date / Time:||Saturday 5th November 2016 - 16:00|
|Betting Tip:||Yeovl v Solihull|
|Best Odds:||1.73 @ William Hill|
|Recommended Stake:||10 Units|
|Win / Loss:||292-31-273|
View ColdGold's full profile
Posted on Saturday 5th Nov - 10:01
- Yeovil Town - Solihull Moors
- FA CUp
- Pick: 1
- Odds: 1.73 wil hill, 1.67 Bet365
- Stake 3/10
- Yeovil are doing a good job lately, 4 games unbeaten and that includes eliminating Bristo (L1 top team) in FLT.
- Team has no injury and suspension worries, actually Butchers recovers.
- They have good traditions in this cup, last year even had a game against Man United.
- Visitors come from Conference and frankly they have a tough time there and possibly facing relegation.
- Worth a small try imo, I am away when game kicks off so would rather take now.
|***Backing every tip from our Tipster Table in April so far for £10 each would have returned £470.85 profit!***|
Remember that this is just a guide to the overall peformance of the board and much better returns are possible by following only the very best tipsters.
You can subscribe to our 4 and 5 star tipsters for just £24.99 a month (80p a day).
Click here to start making a profit from our tips.
*NEW! You can now try our 4 and 5 star tipsters free for 1 month! Find out more by clicking here
To maximise long term profits follow our premium tipster service Tipwise to advised stakes.
Table for Footy & Tennis in April