Tip Info Page
Please see all the information about this tip below. Remember it is important that you get the best odds available as listed below as even a small difference in odds each time will affect your overall profit long term. If you do not have an account with MarathonBet then create one and make use of the free bets on offer.
Bristol v Barrow 2 +1.5 Ah
|Date / Time:||Sunday 4th December 2016 - 15:00|
|Betting Tip:||Bristol v Barrow 2 +1.5 Ah|
|Selection:||2 +1.5 Ah|
|Best Odds:||1.74 @ MarathonBet|
|Recommended Stake:||10 Units|
|Win / Loss:||292-31-273|
View ColdGold's full profile
Posted on Friday 2nd Dec - 23:45
- Bristol Rovers - Barrow Furness
- FA Cup
- Pick: 2 +1.5 ah
- Stake 3/10
- Odds: 1.74 marathon, 1.72 Bwin, 1.71 Pinnacle
- I expect a particularly close game with Barrow having all the confidence while Rovers may well have one eye on their league duties as they are desperate to avoid the drop on their return to League One.
- Not good form for hosts and they would rather focus on League One.
- It has been indicated that they will make changes to their team and rotate with Charlie Colkett, Billy Bodin, Cristian Montano and Mark McChrystal expected to come in.
- Barrow are expected to play their best side and are 20 games without defeat now. They got an extra addition - Erlandsson who made a good impression so far.
|***Backing every tip from our Tipster Table in April so far for £10 each would have returned £794.65 profit!***|
Remember that this is just a guide to the overall peformance of the board and much better returns are possible by following only the very best tipsters.
You can subscribe to our 4 and 5 star tipsters for just £24.99 a month (80p a day).
Click here to start making a profit from our tips.
*NEW! You can now try our 4 and 5 star tipsters free for 1 month! Find out more by clicking here
To maximise long term profits follow our premium tipster service Tipwise to advised stakes.
Table for Footy & Tennis in April