Tip Info Page
Please see all the information about this tip below. Remember it is important that you get the best odds available as listed below as even a small difference in odds each time will affect your overall profit long term. If you do not have an account with 888Sport then create one and make use of the free bets on offer.
Avedore v Tarnby
|Date / Time:||Saturday 5th November 2016 - 13:00|
|Betting Tip:||Avedore v Tarnby|
|Best Odds:||1.80 @ 888Sport|
|Recommended Stake:||10 Units|
|Win / Loss:||286-31-269|
View ColdGold's full profile
Posted on Saturday 5th Nov - 10:29
The best odds on this tip are with 888Sport. Join today and get treble the odds on your first bet!
- Avedore - AB Tarnby
- Denamrk Series
- Pick: 2
- Odds: 1.8 Unibet, 1.72 Bet365
- Stake 4/10
- Worth a small try here.
- Avedore have been on a good run lately but now they face first placed Tarnby.
- Visitors are absolutely dominant in this division and have big squad:
- They are avraging 3 goals per game and come from a good 2-3 away win. Before that lost surprisingl at home but fair result was 3-1 for them, just unlucky day.
- Now they have just 14km travel and will play on grass (same as home pitch).
- Good odds for a small try, they won reverse fixture 5-0.
|***Backing every tip from our Tipster Table in February so far for £10 each would have returned £2937.08 profit!***|
Remember that this is just a guide to the overall peformance of the board and much better returns are possible by following only the very best tipsters.
You can subscribe to our 4 and 5 star tipsters for just £24.99 a month (80p a day).
Click here to start making a profit from our tips.
*NEW! You can now try our 4 and 5 star tipsters free for 1 month! Find out more by clicking here
To maximise long term profits follow our premium tipster service Tipwise to advised stakes.
Table for Footy & Tennis in February
Latest Blog Posts
|Over 2.5 goals stats|
|Cheltenham Heroes Of The Past: S...|
|What do pro punters/sharps bet o...|
|Betfair Ascot Chase Preview|
|Cheltenham Heroes Of The Past: K...|