Tip Info Page
Please see all the information about this tip below. Remember it is important that you get the best odds available as listed below as even a small difference in odds each time will affect your overall profit long term. If you do not have an account with Bet365 then create one and make use of the free bets on offer.
Pereira v Tigres 1ht/1ft
|Date / Time:||Sunday 6th November 2016 - 19:00|
|Betting Tip:||Pereira v Tigres 1ht/1ft|
|Best Odds:||2.37 @ Bet365|
|Recommended Stake:||10 Units|
|Win / Loss:||286-31-268|
View ColdGold's full profile
Posted on Sunday 6th Nov - 10:15
- Pereira - Tigres
- Colombia Primera B
- Pick: 1 ht/1ft
- Odds: 2.3 Bet365
- Stake 3/10
- Pereira have ben absolutely dominant in first phase, scoring many goals and taking 70 points in 32 games ????
- Now in final phase they have only 1 point in last 3 games. However, they have full team and should bounce back, using altitude advantage also (playing at 2600m).
- Visitors come from 1400m altitude, they only finished in mid table in regular phase, scoring just 26 goals in 32 games.
- They had sme severe loses in this stadium, includig 5-1 and 3-0 in last 2 games. Last time they took a point here was back in 2012.
- Deserves a small try imo!
|***Backing every tip from our Tipster Table in February so far for £10 each would have returned £2712.85 profit!***|
Remember that this is just a guide to the overall peformance of the board and much better returns are possible by following only the very best tipsters.
You can subscribe to our 4 and 5 star tipsters for just £24.99 a month (80p a day).
Click here to start making a profit from our tips.
*NEW! You can now try our 4 and 5 star tipsters free for 1 month! Find out more by clicking here
To maximise long term profits follow our premium tipster service Tipwise to advised stakes.
Table for Footy & Tennis in February
Latest Blog Posts
|Betfair Ascot Chase Preview|
|Cheltenham Heroes Of The Past: K...|
|Betfair Exchange Chase Preview|
|Spurred on by the Reds' poor for...|
|Cheltenham Heroes Of The Past: M...|