Tip Info Page
Please see all the information about this tip below. Remember it is important that you get the best odds available as listed below as even a small difference in odds each time will affect your overall profit long term. If you do not have an account with MarathonBet then create one and make use of the free bets on offer.
Korea N v Uzbekista 2 +1ah
|Date / Time:||Tuesday 15th November 2016 - 11:00|
|Betting Tip:||Korea N v Uzbekista 2 +1ah|
|Best Odds:||1.80 @ MarathonBet|
|Recommended Stake:||10 Units|
|Win / Loss:||288-31-269|
View ColdGold's full profile
Posted on Tuesday 15th Nov - 10:00
- Crewe Alexandra - Cheltenham
- FA Cup
- Pick: 2 +0 ah
- Stake 3/10
- Odds: 2.05
- Crewe faced twice cheltenham already and took no points so far.
- Zoumana Bakayogo is the latest name to add to the injury list, with the full-back set to miss up to the next three weeks with a hamstring injury picked up in Saturday's defeat to Plymouth.
- Top scorer Ryan Lowe (ankle) could make this weekend's trip to Barnet, but strike partner Chris Dagnall (calf) remains on course for a three week absence.
- Ollie Turton (hamstring) and George Ray (groin) are progressing well, but are expected to be out for at least two more games, while Billy Bingham (calf) and Liam Smith (ankle) are longer term casualities.
- Cheltenham are without Jordan Cranston, owing to suspension.
- The defender picked up his fifth yellow card of the season in Saturday's 2-0 defeat at Hartlepool to earn a one-match ban.
- Recent signing Alex Cooper and James Rowe, however, could yet be involved.
- Last h2h game Cheltenham had 16-10 shots and 12-6 corners (first round of FA Cup).
- Now they play against depleted squad so I think they will get at least a point here.
|***Backing every tip from our Tipster Table in March so far for £10 each would have returned £1269.18 profit!***|
Remember that this is just a guide to the overall peformance of the board and much better returns are possible by following only the very best tipsters.
You can subscribe to our 4 and 5 star tipsters for just £24.99 a month (80p a day).
Click here to start making a profit from our tips.
*NEW! You can now try our 4 and 5 star tipsters free for 1 month! Find out more by clicking here
To maximise long term profits follow our premium tipster service Tipwise to advised stakes.
Table for Footy & Tennis in March