Tip Info Page
Please see all the information about this tip below. Remember it is important that you get the best odds available as listed below as even a small difference in odds each time will affect your overall profit long term. If you do not have an account with Bet365 then create one and make use of the free bets on offer.
Rosario v Olimp X2
|Date / Time:||Saturday 26th November 2016 - 19:00|
|Betting Tip:||Rosario v Olimp X2|
|Best Odds:||1.80 @ Bet365|
|Recommended Stake:||10 Units|
|Win / Loss:||276-31-266|
View ColdGold's full profile
Posted on Saturday 26th Nov - 09:23
- Rosario Central - Olimpo
- Argentian, Primera
- Pick: x2
- Odds: 1.8 asia, bet356
- Stake 3/10 (small)
- Public bet but at these odds I cannot resist.
- Rosario have a team with budget but are not doing so well this season so they prioritize Copa... Therefore big rotations today (proabble lineup below)
- Visitors are 4 games unbeaten
- Looking ahead to the visit to Rosario, coach Cristian Diaz dropped from the list of concentrates coming two players to be starters: defender Juan Quiroga and striker Rodrigo Caballuci.
- In addition, Emiliano Tellechea recovered from a bone edema in his right ankle, joined the squad and could be a starter.
- Rosario Central: Diego Rodriguez; Victor Salazar Paulo Ferrari, Esteban Burgos, Hernán Menosse, Jonas Aguirre; Washington Camacho, Damian Musto, Pedro Ojeda, Gustavo Colman; Fabián bordagaray and Germán Herrera. DT: Eduardo Coudet.
- Olympus: Nereo Champagne; Joel Sacks, Carlos Rodriguez, Victor Lopez, Cristian Villanueva; Emiliano Tellechea, Jonathan White, Lucas Villarruel, Jacobo Mansilla; Francisco Pizzini and Fernando Coniglio. DT: Cristian Diaz.
|You can subscribe to our 4 and 5 star tipsters for just £24.99 a month (80p a day).|
Click here to start making a profit from our tips.
*NEW! You can now try our 4 and 5 star tipsters free for 1 month! Find out more by clicking here
Table for Footy & Tennis in January