Golf tipping sites

Discuss all football from Premier League to US soccer here.

Golf tipping sites

Postby IRCHESTERLAD » Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:38 pm

Have followed Golf Punters Guide for a few years now with several big priced winners including some major champions but after four brilliant years this year very poor. bettingbias golf tips very good five years in a row now but kicking myself for missing Smylie Kaufman a 250/1 winner due to being so far down for this year too early on.

IRCHESTERLAD

Re: Golf tipping sites

Postby gazwil » Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:24 pm

Been using Niall Lyons off oddschecker since mid summer and he has been doing very well, i only bet to smallish stakes and his tips always seem to be thereabouts come Sunday and give you a great run for your money even if you dont always collect.

gazwil

Postby IRCHESTERLAD » Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:33 pm

Decided to stick to betting bias only for golf tips this year but agree Niall Lyons since he tipped on oddschecker site is very good as well.

IRCHESTERLAD

Postby IRCHESTERLAD » Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:35 pm

If Niall Lyons had a record for last dive years let's say detailing profit in that time I may start to follow him.

IRCHESTERLAD

Postby gazwil » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:02 pm

Totally see your point dont know enough about Niall Lyons record myself i only started backing his fancies as an interest now im retired and watch a lot of golf on sky and found that his tips were pretty good at decent prices .All the best with betting bias and hope you have a profitable 2016 :)

gazwil

Postby gazwil » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:05 pm

Two second places for Niall Lyons this w/e Rory beaten by 1 shot and David Linmerth beaten in a play off at 55/1 got the E/W money but gut wrenching the way it played out .

gazwil

Return to Football, Tennis and other sports