Daily profits and what to expect

Please have a read of the rules of the board before posting and feel frre to submit your siggestions.

Re: Daily profits and what to expect

Postby Brian » Thu May 11, 2017 4:23 pm

Yes, I largely agree with that but the automated betting functionality that I hope to create for this site may be able to trigger Each Way BFSP bets.

So I'll probably end up providing both. I'd like to cater for all approaches if possible.
Brian
Site Admin

Postby Brian » Fri May 12, 2017 12:26 pm

Scrap that we're doing win only! Calculating each way using the place markets is too complicated and due to the lack of liquidity on some races even around the off, it's unlikely to improve returns anyway.

Betfair Starting Price data since Feb 2017 is now available. The top 10 tables are at the bottom right of the main page. You can click on view all to see the rest and there's also a link to the full tables from the top of the full tables page on the Tipster Table drop down menu.

It shows it's tough to beat any start price, including the betfair one and those that are managing it are doing incredibly well, so well done.

Hopefully there'll be no errors but just check things for me if you can. I'll be able to show the full breakdown of bets like I've done for the recommended stakes soon, so that will make checking easier.

Enjoy.
Brian
Site Admin

Postby pointage » Fri May 12, 2017 8:30 pm

Brian,

Thumbs up and high fives for the tables, great stating!

Chris

pointage

Postby Brian » Sat May 13, 2017 10:42 am

Thanks Chris, I'm pleased you like it :)
Brian
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Board Rules, Announcements and Suggestions