Excel Spreadsheet Place Division

Please have a read of the rules of the board before posting and feel frre to submit your siggestions.

Excel Spreadsheet Place Division

Postby kierk1 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:59 pm

Hi, firstly, i'm enjoying the spreadsheet v much. I also did like the look of the new record keeper but i only own an Apple Mac so that wont be any good for that unfortunately so i'll have to stick to the old spreadsheet.

My Question: How can i add a place division? Many EW bets contain 1/3 and 1/2 divisions on the place portion of the bet but the spreadsheet only allows 1/4 or 1/5. How can i change this please?
Also is there a way to add a manuel adjustment column for things like an accy bonus or something like that which increases the winnings.

Many thanks

kierk1

Re: Excel Spreadsheet Place Division

Postby Brian » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:40 pm

Hi there,

Thanks for the kind words about our bet recording software. I've updated the sheets to allow for 2 and 3 places now if you want to try and download again. It's untested but should be ok I reckon.

You can override the profits with your own numbers in case of accumulator bonus or best odds guaranteed, non runners etc making the returns different. If you change the profit for one row it should still use this figure and carry on calculating as normal further down the sheet.

Hope this helps
Brian
Brian
Site Admin

Return to Board Rules, Announcements and Suggestions