Bet Records Database

Please have a read of the rules of the board before posting and feel frre to submit your siggestions.

Bet Records Database

Postby Brian » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:34 am

Just to let you know that Kalatari has created an absolutely brilliant piece of software for recording your bets, and keeping track of your bookmaker accounts and betting banks. It's all very easy to use with buttons etc. and is a massive step up from the spreadsheet that I created. You can see some screenshots on the bet records database page. You need Microsoft Access installed (2010 or later) to be able to run it so please make sure you have this first.

A lot of work has gone into it so the application and it is priced at a very reasonable £25, with all future releases and updates free to anyone who has purchased. There are some fields for capturing race conditions for your bets too and KT has plans to add some functionality to show trends and reveal which circumstances are making you the most profit.

It really is the best bet recording software that I've seen and I guarantee you won't be disappointed.
Brian
Site Admin

Re: Bet Records Database

Postby Brian » Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:21 am

Link for BV's review of Kalatari's Bet Records Database software in case anyone had missed it: http://www.bettingtools.co.uk/blog/bet-records-database-review/
Brian
Site Admin

Return to Board Rules, Announcements and Suggestions