Gold Star Tipsters

Please have a read of the rules of the board before posting and feel frre to submit your siggestions.

Gold Star Tipsters

Postby Brian » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:51 pm

You may have noticed the new gold stars on the Tipster Table pages and I thought I'd explain these some more.

I've been really impressed with the quality of tip write ups recently as have fellow tipsters and some of our visitors too and I thought it'd be good to build on this and encouraged it further. As BV says, "sound reasoning, win or lose, provides more confidence in a betting opportunity for followers."

So from now on anyone who consistently provides excellent reasoning and write ups for their tips will be promoted to a gold star tipster status! You don't necessarily have to be making a profit but it's no coincidence that of the ones who are gold star so far, nearly all are 4 and 5 star tipsters so it just shows how really knowing your sport helps!

All gold star tipsters will qualify for double prize money if they finish in the prize positions from 1st Feb 2016.

I think being able to identify who is likely to have a solid write up for their tips using the stars will help everybody in general too.

Gold stars will be evaluated at the end of each month and can be un-allocated so please keep up the good work folks! :D
Brian
Site Admin

Re: Gold Star Tipsters

Postby Junior » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:00 am

and who will check to see what tipsters make good previews.

Junior

Postby Tracy2014 » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:03 am

Hi Junior,
Brian decides and I will flag you up to him because your write ups are certainly very good too! :D
Tracy2014

Postby Junior » Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:55 pm

Thanks Tracy. Well, I don't know what to say, maybe the infos are useful, but I don't think I write so well because my English is not good enough. I will try to improve in the future. In end, only the profit is important, but also the arguments of course. You need both.

Junior

Gold Star Tipsters

Postby Dynamite21 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:53 am

Hi Junior

I find reading & writing a struggle. Never got further than first page of most books. My brain is wired up in a different way for sure. Images are more my thing, and they can convey so much MORE. Used to work in a vast Second Hand Antiquarian Bookshop, so my place is full of books. Most of which are horse racing, computer and art related. Manual type offerings that i can easily be dipped in and out of.

As regards writing, i tend to think a lot quicker than i write. So i am always missing words out. Things are improving though. At my Comprehensive School we weren't taught grammar, so i don't bother with that. I am happy to be a "one off".

Junior just go for it. A mistake is an opportunity to learn. We will get what you are on about.

Cheers from
Dynamite21

Dynamite21

Return to Board Rules, Announcements and Suggestions