New * Pay to See * model

Please have a read of the rules of the board before posting and feel frre to submit your siggestions.

New * Pay to See * model

Postby mugmug » Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:33 pm

Did I miss the announcement about this? Login to see.. not a member ....pay to join.
Ive been away since the jumps season started.
I cant see any explanation on the home page or links
when I rejoin do I pay a one off tenner or is it a standing order?
I dont like standing orders.. I do like details..
thanks

mugmug

Re: New * Pay to See * model

Postby redmike » Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:55 pm

Wondering about that myself.

redmike

Postby Tracy2014 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:57 pm

There has been an explanation on the home page for weeks now stating that for £10 per month, you can subscribe to see all tips except premium and that will cover email alerts too. There was also a link there for you to subscribe via.
Tracy2014

Postby mugmug » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:11 am

Ah
sorry I missed that. Must be because my bookmark is set for the tipsters page.

Since I'm only an occasional visitor I'm going to have to abstain from subscribing, but wish you all the best.

Not impressed with the 'parasites' comment though.. since iirc you keyworded your site as free betting resources and tips..

and as for not contributing to the site, my membership gave me access to comment on a pretty dead forum only, with the ability to ' read only ' all the tipsters chatting together in a seperate members comments section. And also I believe the tipsters section was closed to new members when I did look to join that.

mugmug

Postby Tracy2014 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:05 am

Sorry if I offended you but I didn't actually have you in mind when I wrote that. I don't recall you being an habitual complainer but there are a few on here who are and only ever whinge. If they don't like it, they should go elsewhere.
Tracy2014

Postby Brian » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:25 pm

It's a decision we haven't taken lightly mug mug but it's costing too much money to keep the site running at the moment and this kind of contribution is the only way to keep it going.

You have always been able to register as a user and comment on the tips page, apologies if this isn't clear enough. Also, if you would like to join as a tipster and you feel you have something to offer please email me and we can consider that too.

Thanks and good luck.
Brian
Brian
Site Admin

Return to Board Rules, Announcements and Suggestions