Increasing prize funds

Please have a read of the rules of the board before posting and feel frre to submit your siggestions.

Would you be interested in contributing to a bigger prize pot?

Poll ended at Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:36 pm

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes : 5

Re: Increasing prize funds

Postby The Undertaker » Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:49 pm

think its a good idea as understand costs must be expensive...from a subscriber point of view though i feel all tips should be up by the time the first race starts.

From time to time you see tipsters putting up their bets at 3 o clock or in the afternoon which is simply unfair on subscribers and makes their tips harder to follow

I would imagine most people like to have all their bets done nice and early

The Undertaker

Postby Tracy2014 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:29 pm

Looks like there might be a vote on it Undertaker.
Tracy2014

Postby Brian » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:37 pm

Yes I think I might email all tipsters instead Tracy as I will get faster replies that way. Do we think an hour before the first race then would do it? All other sports would remain at 1 hour prior to start time though.

People do like to be alerted to gambles though and with the email alerts that we have you can still get on pretty easily on your phone but I am happy to go with the majority on this.
Brian
Site Admin

Postby Tracy2014 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:51 pm

Maybe you could put another tab..somewhere somehow lol called 'gamble alerts' where people can tell others of gambles they have spotted asap. People can check it whenever they can and maybe still get on them early.
Tracy2014

Postby The Undertaker » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:50 am

i guess im only speaking as somebody who looks at from doing the horse multiples type of view where everything is done early and organised

understand may be circumstances such as gambles where tips go up later but feel should be special circumstances only as i notice people can put up their 5 tips at very late times which cant all be gambles

The Undertaker

Previous

Return to Board Rules, Announcements and Suggestions