Rugby Union Betting

Discuss all football from Premier League to US soccer here.

Rugby Union Betting

Postby sparksfly » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:21 pm

Have just started thinking about betting on the new super 18 season. I think the best way to go is with 4 match accumulators[i see that rugbyinvest mainly bets on the handicap result] to try and double the value. I am going to start with £20 and see how it goes. There are some weak and very weak teams in this years super 18 so i think i can find 4 miss matches each week and maybe like this week when we might have some bonus matches to up the profit. Lets start at last week when i used a £20 free bet from Coral. My 4 matches where Hurricanes to beat Force,Rebals to beat the Sunwolves,Blues to beat the Reds and Lions to beat the Cheetahs. My 4 fold would of won me £38, what i did not know was the Blues have not won an away match for 2 seasons. What i should of done was to have the Crusaders to beat the Kings instead to of won we £23. So lesson 1 do some research. This week we have 6 one sided matches so my £20 will go on Hurricanes to beat Kings,Cheifs to beat Force,highlanders to beat Rebals and Bulls to beat Sunwolves. That bet with bet365 pays £21 profit. These games are the first 4 on and if that bet is good then there are Brumbies to beat the Cheetahs and the Wharatahs to beat the Reds in a £20 double to win £17. If you dont like the look of the highlanders v rebals or the brumbies v cheetahs games then do the other 4 to make £24. Lets see how they go. I wont be putting the bet on untill thursday pm after the teams are out

sparksfly

Re: Rugby Union Betting

Postby sparksfly » Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:49 pm

I could do with some advice about staking strategy for my for my super 18 system. Being new to this i have no betting fund, just some cash and a couple of accounts Bet365 with nothing in it and Coral with £38 credit. I have put my first bet on in a william hill shop[ i guess i should of openned an account which would of matched my first stake £25]. Im thinking that i have a fund of £100 to start with which i should open accounts with then use that money to obtain free opening matched bets.

sparksfly

Postby sparksfly » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:39 am

After a good weekend of results in Super Rugby my betting plan and staking strategy is coming together. I am going to expand into the Pro 12 next weekend and maybe the Aviva Premiership. I looked at the pro 12 and applied my rules to that and found 3 match-ups which worked out. So this week i can check-out the premiership[now the six nation players are back playing for thier clubs it might be easier to predict]. Having won 2 bets this week [Pro 12 & Super rugby] I will be betting with the bookies money next weekend. I will be still looking to double my money. My new staking strategy will be this. I will be banking last weeks stake money £25 cash and £25 from my Coral account. With the profit from the cash bet i will be looking to open an account at Hills which will be used for a 3 or 4 match accumulator with a matched free bet. The profit from the Coral account ill be used to open an account [not sure which atm] where again another accumulator with a free matching bet will be placed. If anyone wants to advice me on any mistakes im making please feel free to point them out

sparksfly

Postby Tracy2014 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:17 am

Sounds like you have a good plan. I can't advise you on Rugby, I know nothing about it lol but don't forget that the bookies have a staking requirement before you can withdraw any money won from free bets. It's usually 4x the free bet amount. It basically means you have to spend 4x the free bet amount before you can withdraw any money but money staked from winnings will count towards it so you can make it pay if you are careful. Good luck!
Tracy2014

Postby Tracy2014 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:19 am

And don't forget to use the links provided on here to sign up please. It helps Betting Tools to continue to provide this fantastic service :D
Tracy2014

Postby sparksfly » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:43 pm

Thanks Tracey for your support.I feel with the free bet as im placing bets i may as well take anything the bookmakers give me. Getting back to my system I cant find 4 bets in super rugby that are clear options this weak. But having had a look at the aviva premiership and pro 12 this week i think i have found 4 or 5 but the bookmakers have not sorted the odds yet.

sparksfly

Postby sparksfly » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:11 pm

An update on this weekends matches and betting. I opened an account with william hill with the winnings from the coral account[ was watching a video on you tube about sports betting and he made a point that your winnings are yours and not the bookies point made] having won £38 i topped it up to £50. However i bottled out of placing £38 and only placed £35 my 4 matches where bath v SARACENS 1.44, EDINBURGH v zebre 1.03 EXETER v worcester 1.14 and HARLEQUINS v newcastle 1.20. Which went well and i managed to win £36.67. Maybe next week i will have the balls to put £70 on

sparksfly

Return to Football, Tennis and other sports